Process Systems Engineering
Mixture semisupervised principal component regression model and soft sensor application
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 533–545, February 2014
How to Cite
Ge, Z., Huang, B. and Song, Z. (2014), Mixture semisupervised principal component regression model and soft sensor application. AIChE J., 60: 533–545. doi: 10.1002/aic.14270
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- National Science Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 61370029
- National Project 973. Grant Number: 2012CB720500
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013QNA5016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!