This article was published online on November 19, 2013. Some errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on November 21, 2013.
Particle Technology and Fluidization
Large-eddy simulation modeling of turbulent flame synthesis of titania nanoparticles using a bivariate particle description
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 459–472, February 2014
How to Cite
Sung, Y., Raman, V., Koo, H., Mehta, M. and Fox, R. O. (2014), Large-eddy simulation modeling of turbulent flame synthesis of titania nanoparticles using a bivariate particle description. AIChE J., 60: 459–472. doi: 10.1002/aic.14279
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0730369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!