Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
The role of water on postcombustion CO2 capture by vacuum swing adsorption: Bed layering and purge to feed ratio
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 673–689, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, G., Xiao, P., Zhang, J., Webley, P. A. and Xu, D. (2014), The role of water on postcombustion CO2 capture by vacuum swing adsorption: Bed layering and purge to feed ratio. AIChE J., 60: 673–689. doi: 10.1002/aic.14281
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Early Career Development Fellowship provided by Monash University
- CO2CRC project is provided by the Australian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!