Process Systems Engineering
Concurrent phase partition and between-mode statistical analysis for multimode and multiphase batch process monitoring
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 559–573, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, C. (2014), Concurrent phase partition and between-mode statistical analysis for multimode and multiphase batch process monitoring. AIChE J., 60: 559–573. doi: 10.1002/aic.14282
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0492
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LR13F030001
- Project of Education Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y201223159
- Open Research Project of the State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology, Zhejiang University, China. Grant Number: ICT1320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!