Process Systems Engineering
Online prediction of subcutaneous glucose concentration for type 1 diabetes using empirical models and frequency-band separation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 574–584, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, C., Dassau, E., Zisser, H. C., Jovanovič, L., Doyle, F. J. and Seborg, D. E. (2014), Online prediction of subcutaneous glucose concentration for type 1 diabetes using empirical models and frequency-band separation. AIChE J., 60: 574–584. doi: 10.1002/aic.14288
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 22-2009-797, 22-2009-76
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61273166
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120101120182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!