Process Systems Engineering
Dynamic pH model for autotrophic growth of microalgae in photobioreactor: A tool for monitoring and control purposes
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 585–599, February 2014
How to Cite
Ifrim, G. A., Titica, M., Cogne, G., Boillereaux, L., Legrand, J. and Caraman, S. (2014), Dynamic pH model for autotrophic growth of microalgae in photobioreactor: A tool for monitoring and control purposes. AIChE J., 60: 585–599. doi: 10.1002/aic.14290
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- POSDRU. Grant Number: 6/1.5/S/15–6583
- acronym SIMBAD
- SOLAR-H2. Grant Number: EU–212508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!