Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Galvanic deposition of silver on 80-μm-Cu-fiber for gas-phase oxidation of alcohols
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1045–1053, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, G., Li, Y., Zhang, Q., Deng, M., Cao, F. and Lu, Y. (2014), Galvanic deposition of silver on 80-μm-Cu-fiber for gas-phase oxidation of alcohols. AIChE J., 60: 1045–1053. doi: 10.1002/aic.14295
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- MOST of China. Grant Number: “973 program” (2011CB201403)
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 21273075, 21076083, 20973063
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 10HQ1400800
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090076110006
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!