This article was nominated by Dr. Thomas J. Webster (Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Northeastern University) as the Best Presentation in the session “Nanostructured Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering” of the 2012 AIChE Annual Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA.
Biomolecular Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemicals, Biofuels, and Food
Biomimetic biphasic 3-D nanocomposite scaffold for osteochondral regeneration
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 432–442, February 2014
How to Cite
Castro, N. J., O'Brien, C. M. and Zhang, L. G. (2014), Biomimetic biphasic 3-D nanocomposite scaffold for osteochondral regeneration. AIChE J., 60: 432–442. doi: 10.1002/aic.14296
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children's National (CTSI—CN)
- George Washington University Institute for Nanotechnology (GWIN)
- George Washington Institute for Biomedical Engineering (GWIBE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!