Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Analysis of superheated loop heat pipes exploiting nanoporous wick membranes
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 762–777, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, I.-T., Pharkya, A. and Stroock, A. D. (2014), Analysis of superheated loop heat pipes exploiting nanoporous wick membranes. AIChE J., 60: 762–777. doi: 10.1002/aic.14303
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research . Grant Number: FA9550-09-1–0188
- Corning Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!