Process Systems Engineering
Optimum heat storage design for solar-driven absorption refrigerators integrated with heat exchanger networks
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 909–930, March 2014
How to Cite
Lira-Barragán, L. F., Ponce-Ortega, J. M., Serna-González, M. and El-Halwagi, M. M. (2014), Optimum heat storage design for solar-driven absorption refrigerators integrated with heat exchanger networks. AIChE J., 60: 909–930. doi: 10.1002/aic.14308
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 02:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Mexican Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT)
- Council for Scientific Research of the UMSNH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!