Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Kinetic modeling of hemicellulose hydrolysis in the presence of homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1066–1077, March 2014
How to Cite
Salmi, T., Murzin, D. Yu., Mäki-Arvela, P., Kusema, B., Holmbom, B., Willför, S. and Wärnå, J. (2014), Kinetic modeling of hemicellulose hydrolysis in the presence of homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts. AIChE J., 60: 1066–1077. doi: 10.1002/aic.14311
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 04:07AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Abo Akademi University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!