Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Fabrication and operation of flow-through tubular SOFCs for electric power and synthesis gas cogeneration from methane
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1036–1044, March 2014
How to Cite
Shi, H., Su, C., Yang, G., Ran, R., Hao, Y., Tade, M. O. and Shao, Z. (2014), Fabrication and operation of flow-through tubular SOFCs for electric power and synthesis gas cogeneration from methane. AIChE J., 60: 1036–1044. doi: 10.1002/aic.14312
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 04:07AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- National Science Research Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51302135
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M531338
- Science Research Foundation of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: 13KJB530007
- Project of Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!