Tribute to Founders: R. Byron Bird. Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Effects of excluded volume and hydrodynamic interactions on the behavior of isolated bead-rod polymer chains in shearing flow
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1400–1412, April 2014
How to Cite
Dalal, I. S., Hsieh, C.-C., Albaugh, A. and Larson, R. G. (2014), Effects of excluded volume and hydrodynamic interactions on the behavior of isolated bead-rod polymer chains in shearing flow. AIChE J., 60: 1400–1412. doi: 10.1002/aic.14317
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0906587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!