Particle Technology and Fluidization
Filtered and heterogeneity-based subgrid modifications for gas–solid drag and solid stresses in bubbling fluidized beds
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 839–854, March 2014
How to Cite
Schneiderbauer, S. and Pirker, S. (2014), Filtered and heterogeneity-based subgrid modifications for gas–solid drag and solid stresses in bubbling fluidized beds. AIChE J., 60: 839–854. doi: 10.1002/aic.14321
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Christian-Doppler Research Association
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
- Austrian National Foundation for Research, Technology and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!