Tribute to Founders: R. Byron Bird. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Advanced solution methods for microkinetic models of catalytic reactions: A methanol synthesis case study
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1336–1346, April 2014
How to Cite
Rubert-Nason, P., Mavrikakis, M., Maravelias, C. T., Grabow, L. C. and Biegler, L. T. (2014), Advanced solution methods for microkinetic models of catalytic reactions: A methanol synthesis case study. AIChE J., 60: 1336–1346. doi: 10.1002/aic.14322
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- Department of Energy's Office of Biological and Environmental Research located at PNNL
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02–06CH11357, DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!