Tribute to Founders: R. Byron Bird. Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Assessment of length and bundle distribution of dilute single-walled carbon nanotubes by viscosity measurements
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1499–1508, April 2014
How to Cite
Parra-Vasquez, A. N. G., Duque, J. G., Green, M. J. and Pasquali, M. (2014), Assessment of length and bundle distribution of dilute single-walled carbon nanotubes by viscosity measurements. AIChE J., 60: 1499–1508. doi: 10.1002/aic.14325
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 10:44PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: FA9550-06-1-0207, FA9550-09-1-0590
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: C-1668
- Evans-Attwell Welch Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!