Tribute to Founders: R. Byron Bird. Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Assessment of length and bundle distribution of dilute single-walled carbon nanotubes by viscosity measurements
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1499–1508, April 2014
How to Cite
Parra-Vasquez, A. N. G., Duque, J. G., Green, M. J. and Pasquali, M. (2014), Assessment of length and bundle distribution of dilute single-walled carbon nanotubes by viscosity measurements. AIChE J., 60: 1499–1508. doi: 10.1002/aic.14325
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 10:44PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: FA9550-06-1-0207, FA9550-09-1-0590
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: C-1668
- Evans-Attwell Welch Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!