Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Computational fluid dynamics-based design of finned steam cracking reactors
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 794–808, February 2014
How to Cite
Schietekat, C. M., Van Cauwenberge, D. J., Van Geem, K. M. and Marin, G. B. (2014), Computational fluid dynamics-based design of finned steam cracking reactors. AIChE J., 60: 794–808. doi: 10.1002/aic.14326
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
- Long Term Structural Methusalem Funding by the Flemish Government. Grant Number: BOF09/01M00409
- Ghent University
- Flemish Supercomputer Center (VSC)
- Hercules Foundation
- Flemish Government—department EWI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!