AIChE Letter: Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Continuous and scale-up synthesis of high purity H2O2 by safe gas-phase H2/O2 plasma reaction
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 415–419, February 2014
How to Cite
Yi, Y., Zhou, J., Gao, T., Guo, H., Zhou, J. and Zhang, J. (2014), Continuous and scale-up synthesis of high purity H2O2 by safe gas-phase H2/O2 plasma reaction. AIChE J., 60: 415–419. doi: 10.1002/aic.14327
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 05:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20233050
- State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals of Dalian University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!