Tribute to Founders: R. Byron Bird. Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Time-series and extended Karhunen–Loève analysis of turbulent drag reduction in polymer solutions
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1460–1475, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, S.-N., Graham, M. D., Hahn, F. J. and Xi, L. (2014), Time-series and extended Karhunen–Loève analysis of turbulent drag reduction in polymer solutions. AIChE J., 60: 1460–1475. doi: 10.1002/aic.14328
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1066223
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-11-1-0094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!