Process Systems Engineering
Maximum-likelihood maximum-entropy constrained probability density function estimation for prediction of rare events
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1013–1026, March 2014
How to Cite
Ahooyi, T. M., Soroush, M., Arbogast, J. E., Seider, W. D. and Oktem, U. G. (2014), Maximum-likelihood maximum-entropy constrained probability density function estimation for prediction of rare events. AIChE J., 60: 1013–1026. doi: 10.1002/aic.14330
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 02:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: CBET-1066461, CBET-1066475, 1066461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!