Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Ionomer covalent functionalization of single-walled carbon nanotubes by radical polymerization of zirconium acrylate
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 820–828, March 2014
How to Cite
Jaisankar, S. N., Nelson, D. J., Kumar, R. and Mandal, A. B. (2014), Ionomer covalent functionalization of single-walled carbon nanotubes by radical polymerization of zirconium acrylate. AIChE J., 60: 820–828. doi: 10.1002/aic.14336
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 10:19PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1RO1GM088614-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!