Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
CO2 capture by pyrrolidine: Reaction mechanism and mass transfer
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1098–1106, March 2014
How to Cite
García-Abuín, A., Gómez-Díaz, D., Navaza, J. M. and Rumbo, A. (2014), CO2 capture by pyrrolidine: Reaction mechanism and mass transfer. AIChE J., 60: 1098–1106. doi: 10.1002/aic.14343
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 12:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Consellería de Economía e Industria of Galicia regional government (Xunta de Galicia). Grant Number: 10MDS265021PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!