Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Speed of sound of ionic liquids: Database, estimation, and its application for thermal conductivity prediction
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1120–1131, March 2014
How to Cite
Wu, K.-J., Chen, Q.-L. and He, C.-H. (2014), Speed of sound of ionic liquids: Database, estimation, and its application for thermal conductivity prediction. AIChE J., 60: 1120–1131. doi: 10.1002/aic.14346
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 21176206, 21306167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!