Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Speed of sound of ionic liquids: Database, estimation, and its application for thermal conductivity prediction
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1120–1131, March 2014
How to Cite
Wu, K.-J., Chen, Q.-L. and He, C.-H. (2014), Speed of sound of ionic liquids: Database, estimation, and its application for thermal conductivity prediction. AIChE J., 60: 1120–1131. doi: 10.1002/aic.14346
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 21176206, 21306167
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.