Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Photochemical and acoustic interactions of biochar with CO2 and H2O: Applications in power generation and CO2 capture
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1054–1065, March 2014
How to Cite
Chen, W.-Y., Mattern, D. L., Okinedo, E., Senter, J. C., Mattei, A. A. and Redwine, C. W. (2014), Photochemical and acoustic interactions of biochar with CO2 and H2O: Applications in power generation and CO2 capture. AIChE J., 60: 1054–1065. doi: 10.1002/aic.14347
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- University of Mississippi's Office of Research and Sponsored Programs through its regrant form the US Small Business Administration. Grant Number: SBAHQ-10-1-0309
- Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College
- Shao-Pong Chen's Honorary Research Fund
- Department of Chemical Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!