Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Wicking and evaporation of liquids in porous wicks: A simple analytical approach to optimization of wick design
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1930–1940, May 2014
How to Cite
Beyhaghi, S., Geoffroy, S., Prat, M. and Pillai, K. M. (2014), Wicking and evaporation of liquids in porous wicks: A simple analytical approach to optimization of wick design. AIChE J., 60: 1930–1940. doi: 10.1002/aic.14353
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!