Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Kinetic study of higher alcohol synthesis directly from syngas over CoCu/SiO2 catalysts
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1797–1809, May 2014
How to Cite
Su, J., Mao, W., Xu, X.-C., Yang, Z., Li, H., Xu, J. and Han, Y.-F. (2014), Kinetic study of higher alcohol synthesis directly from syngas over CoCu/SiO2 catalysts. AIChE J., 60: 1797–1809. doi: 10.1002/aic.14354
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21176071, 21106041, 21273070
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in university. Grant Number: NCET-12–0852
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11JC1402700
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: 11ZZ52, 12ZZ051
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1408400
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities and the Chinese Education Ministry 111 project. Grant Number: B08021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!