Suyash Singh and Sha Li contributed equally to this work.
Tribute to Founders: R. Byron Bird. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Formic acid decomposition on Au catalysts: DFT, microkinetic modeling, and reaction kinetics experiments
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1303–1319, April 2014
How to Cite
Singh, S., Li, S., Carrasquillo-Flores, R., Alba-Rubio, A. C., Dumesic, J. A. and Mavrikakis, M. (2014), Formic acid decomposition on Au catalysts: DFT, microkinetic modeling, and reaction kinetics experiments. AIChE J., 60: 1303–1319. doi: 10.1002/aic.14401
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2014 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Institute of Atomefficient Chemical Transformation (IACT), an Energy Frontier Research Center
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Department of Energy's Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science. Grant Numbers: DEAC02-06CH11357, DE-AC02-05CH11231
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.