Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Catalytic conversion of concentrated miscanthus in water for ethylene glycol production
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2254–2262, June 2014
How to Cite
Pang, J., Zheng, M., Wang, A., Sun, R., Wang, H., Jiang, Y. and Zhang, T. (2014), Catalytic conversion of concentrated miscanthus in water for ethylene glycol production. AIChE J., 60: 2254–2262. doi: 10.1002/aic.14406
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2014 10:23PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21176235, 21306191, 21376239
- 973 program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB226102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!