Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Computational analysis of the reacting flow in a microstructured reformer using a multiscale approach
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2263–2274, June 2014
How to Cite
Naseri, A. T., Peppley, B. A. and Pharoah, J. G. (2014), Computational analysis of the reacting flow in a microstructured reformer using a multiscale approach. AIChE J., 60: 2263–2274. doi: 10.1002/aic.14411
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Canada (SOFCC) Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!