Process Systems Engineering
Learning surrogate models for simulation-based optimization
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2211–2227, June 2014
How to Cite
Cozad, A., Sahinidis, N. V. and Miller, D. C. (2014), Learning surrogate models for simulation-based optimization. AIChE J., 60: 2211–2227. doi: 10.1002/aic.14418
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2014 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!