Particle Technology and Fluidization
Influence of void fraction calculation on fidelity of CFD-DEM simulation of gas-solid bubbling fluidized beds
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2000–2018, June 2014
How to Cite
Peng, Z., Doroodchi, E., Luo, C. and Moghtaderi, B. (2014), Influence of void fraction calculation on fidelity of CFD-DEM simulation of gas-solid bubbling fluidized beds. AIChE J., 60: 2000–2018. doi: 10.1002/aic.14421
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2014 04:03PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- University of Newcastle (Australia)
- NSW Clean Coal Council
- Xstrata Coal Pty
- Moits Pty
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!