Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Application of taylor dispersion technique to measure mutual diffusion coefficient in hexane + bitumen system
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 2670–2682, July 2014
How to Cite
Ghanavati, M., Hassanzadeh, H. and Abedi, J. (2014), Application of taylor dispersion technique to measure mutual diffusion coefficient in hexane + bitumen system. AIChE J., 60: 2670–2682. doi: 10.1002/aic.14438
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2014 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- SHARP Research Consortium: Alberta Innovates Energy and Environment Solutions, Athabasca Oil Sands, BP Canada Energy Group ULC, Brion Energy, Chevron Energy Technology Co., Computer Modelling Group Ltd., ConocoPhillips Canada, Devon Canada Co, Foundation CMG, Husky Energy, Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited, Nexen Inc., Laricina Energy Ltd., Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), OSUM Oil Sands Co., PennWest Energy, Statoil Canada Ltd., Suncor Energy, and Total E&P Canada
- Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering and Schulich School of Engineering at the University of Calgary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!