Particle Technology and Fluidization
Multiscale modeling for surface composition of spray-dried two-component powders
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 2416–2427, July 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, J. and Chen, X. D. (2014), Multiscale modeling for surface composition of spray-dried two-component powders. AIChE J., 60: 2416–2427. doi: 10.1002/aic.14452
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- National High-tech R&D Program. Grant Number: 863 Program, 2011AA100802-3
- “Jiangsu Specially-Appointed Professors Program” of China
- Youth Fund of Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: BK20130293
- Soochow University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!