Correction added on April 22, 2014 after online publication: order of authors.
Process Systems Engineering
Synthesis of augmented biofuel processes using solar energy
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 2533–2545, July 2014
How to Cite
Mallapragada, D. S., Tawarmalani, M. and Agrawal, R. (2014), Synthesis of augmented biofuel processes using solar energy. AIChE J., 60: 2533–2545. doi: 10.1002/aic.14456
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2014 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Center for Direct Catalytic Conversion of Biomass to Biofuels
- Energy Frontier Research Center
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences (BES). Grant Number: DE-SC0000997;
- U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG-3608GO18087;
- National Science Foundation EFRI. Grant Number: 0938033-DGE
- Solar Economy IGERT. Grant Number: 0903670-DGE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!