Process Systems Engineering
A multi-point electrical resistance measurement system for characterization of foam drainage regime and stability
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3143–3150, September 2014
How to Cite
Park, C. and Hermanowicz, S. W. (2014), A multi-point electrical resistance measurement system for characterization of foam drainage regime and stability. AIChE J., 60: 3143–3150. doi: 10.1002/aic.14489
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 04:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC), a department of the City and County of San Francisco
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!