Process Systems Engineering
A multi-point electrical resistance measurement system for characterization of foam drainage regime and stability
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3143–3150, September 2014
How to Cite
Park, C. and Hermanowicz, S. W. (2014), A multi-point electrical resistance measurement system for characterization of foam drainage regime and stability. AIChE J., 60: 3143–3150. doi: 10.1002/aic.14489
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 04:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC), a department of the City and County of San Francisco
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!