Process Systems Engineering
Global optimization for sustainable design and synthesis of algae processing network for CO2 mitigation and biofuel production using life cycle optimization
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3195–3210, September 2014
How to Cite
Gong, J. and You, F. (2014), Global optimization for sustainable design and synthesis of algae processing network for CO2 mitigation and biofuel production using life cycle optimization. AIChE J., 60: 3195–3210. doi: 10.1002/aic.14504
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2014 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- Initiative for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern (ISEN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!