Process Systems Engineering
Fair profit allocation in supply chain optimization with transfer price and revenue sharing: MINLP model and algorithm for cellulosic biofuel supply chains
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3211–3229, September 2014
How to Cite
Yue, D. and You, F. (2014), Fair profit allocation in supply chain optimization with transfer price and revenue sharing: MINLP model and algorithm for cellulosic biofuel supply chains. AIChE J., 60: 3211–3229. doi: 10.1002/aic.14511
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2014 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- Institute for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern University (ISEN)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.