Particle Technology and Fluidization
Improved magnetic particle tracking technique in dense gas fluidized beds
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3133–3142, September 2014
How to Cite
Buist, K. A., van der Gaag, A. C., Deen, N. G. and Kuipers, J. A. M. (2014), Improved magnetic particle tracking technique in dense gas fluidized beds. AIChE J., 60: 3133–3142. doi: 10.1002/aic.14512
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2014 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- European Research Council
- Advanced Investigator Grant Scheme. Grant Number: 247298
- 3TU Centre of Excellence – multiscale phenomena
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!