Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Mass-transfer enhancement by a reversible chemical reaction across the interface of a bubble rising under Stokes flow
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3376–3388, September 2014
How to Cite
Pigeonneau, F., Perrodin, M. and Climent, E. (2014), Mass-transfer enhancement by a reversible chemical reaction across the interface of a bubble rising under Stokes flow. AIChE J., 60: 3376–3388. doi: 10.1002/aic.14520
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2014 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!