Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Liquid-phase hydrogenation of cinnamaldehyde over Cu-Au/SiO2 catalysts
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3300–3311, September 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, X., Zheng, J., Zhang, Q., Li, S., Yang, Y. and Gong, J. (2014), Liquid-phase hydrogenation of cinnamaldehyde over Cu-Au/SiO2 catalysts. AIChE J., 60: 3300–3311. doi: 10.1002/aic.14522
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2014 08:39PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21006068
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0611
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars (MoE)
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
- Ministry of Education, Singapore, academic research fund (AcRF) Tier 1 grants. Grant Numbers: RG 19/09, RG 48/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!