Process Systems Engineering
On the tuning of predictive controllers: Impact of disturbances, constraints, and feedback structure
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3473–3489, October 2014
How to Cite
Omell, B. P. and Chmielewski, D. J. (2014), On the tuning of predictive controllers: Impact of disturbances, constraints, and feedback structure. AIChE J., 60: 3473–3489. doi: 10.1002/aic.14529
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 12:13AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0967906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!