Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
Ionic liquid recovery alternatives in ionic liquid-based three-phase partitioning (ILTPP)
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3577–3586, October 2014
How to Cite
Alvarez-Guerra, E., Irabien, A., Ventura, S. P. M. and Coutinho, J. A. P. (2014), Ionic liquid recovery alternatives in ionic liquid-based three-phase partitioning (ILTPP). AIChE J., 60: 3577–3586. doi: 10.1002/aic.14530
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- Teaching staff Vice-chancellorship of Universidad de Cantabria
- FEDER through Programa Operacional Fatores de Competitividade – COMPETE
- FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia within CICECO project – FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-037271. Grant Number: FCT Pest-C/CTM/LA0011/2013
- PTDC/AAC-AMB/119172/2010 and the post-doctoral. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/79263/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!