Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Kinetics of CO2 absorption into a novel 1-diethylamino-2-propanol solvent using stopped-flow technique
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3502–3510, October 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Liang, Z., Sema, T., Rongwong, W., Li, C., Na, Y., Idem, R., Tontiwachwuthikul, P., Idem, R. and Tontiwachwuthikul, P. (2014), Kinetics of CO2 absorption into a novel 1-diethylamino-2-propanol solvent using stopped-flow technique. AIChE J., 60: 3502–3510. doi: 10.1002/aic.14532
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 12:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21276068, 21376067, U1362112
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's of Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2012BAC26B01, 2014BAC18B04
- Innovative Research Team Development Plan-Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1238
- Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum (Group) Co., LTD
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130161110025
- China's State “Project 985” in Hunan University–Novel Technology Research and Development for CO2 Capture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!