AIChE Letter: Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
Rapid and large-scale separation of magnetic nanoparticles by low-field permanent magnet with gas assistance
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 3101–3106, September 2014
How to Cite
Li, W., Yang, L., Liu, H., Li, X., Liu, Z., Wang, F., Sui, N. and Xiao, C. (2014), Rapid and large-scale separation of magnetic nanoparticles by low-field permanent magnet with gas assistance. AIChE J., 60: 3101–3106. doi: 10.1002/aic.14533
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 11:51PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21106162
- National Key Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21136009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!