Particle Technology and Fluidization
Numerical investigation of monodisperse granular flow through an inclined rotating chute
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3424–3441, October 2014
How to Cite
Shirsath, S. S., Padding, J. T., Kuipers, J. A. M., Peeters, T. W. J. and Clercx, H. J. H. (2014), Numerical investigation of monodisperse granular flow through an inclined rotating chute. AIChE J., 60: 3424–3441. doi: 10.1002/aic.14535
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 11:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!