Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Mathematical modeling of the partial hydrogenation of vegetable oil in a monolithic stirrer reactor
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3524–3533, October 2014
How to Cite
Boldrini, D. E., Damiani, D. E. and Tonetto, G. M. (2014), Mathematical modeling of the partial hydrogenation of vegetable oil in a monolithic stirrer reactor. AIChE J., 60: 3524–3533. doi: 10.1002/aic.14539
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2014 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (National Agency of Scientific and Technological Promotion, Argentina)
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (National Council for Scientific and Technological Research, CONICET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!