Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
Partial oxidation of methane in hollow-fiber membrane reactors based on alkaline-earth metal-free CO2-tolerant oxide
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3587–3595, October 2014
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Liao, Q., Li, Z., Wang, H., Feldhoff, A. and Caro, J. (2014), Partial oxidation of methane in hollow-fiber membrane reactors based on alkaline-earth metal-free CO2-tolerant oxide. AIChE J., 60: 3587–3595. doi: 10.1002/aic.14540
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2014 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 21225625
- Sino-German Centre for Research Promotion. Grant Numbers: GZ676, GZ911
- Pearl River Scholar Program of Guangdong Province
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!