Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Polypropylene in the melt state as a medium for in situ synthesis of copper nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3406–3411, October 2014
How to Cite
Palza, H., Delgado, K., Moraga, N. and Wang Molina, S.-H. (2014), Polypropylene in the melt state as a medium for in situ synthesis of copper nanoparticles. AIChE J., 60: 3406–3411. doi: 10.1002/aic.14549
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2014 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1110078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!